Nutriband is now live on Upstream under the ticker symbol NTRB. Visit Upstream for more info. -> VISIT UPSTREAM
- Next generation market. Upstream, a MERJ Exchange Market, is the first regulated exchange to be powered by blockchain technology. As a blockchain-powered market, Upstream features a transparent orderbook which does not permit short selling or other market manipulations.
- Invest with digital currency and fiat. Securely trade and instantly settle investments in USDC stablecoin or fiat using a variety of user-friendly trading tools.
- Web3 technology. Upstream’s non-custodial platform features high-tech, high-touch onboarding, user-friendly trading tools, and transparency enforced by Web3 blockchain technology for international traders to trade securities conveniently and efficiently.
- Digital Coupon Potential. Upstream enables issuers to issue digital coupons to reward shareholders of record for their support. These digital coupons (NFTs) allow the holder to redeem the coupon for the issuers’ products, services, experiences or events.
- FDIC Insurance. Upstream accounts, U.S. and non-U.S., are FDIC-insured up to $250,000. • Streamlined on/off Ramps. Cryptocurrency holders enjoy a streamlined on/off-ramp to/from popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms. U.S. Dollar holders enjoy a fiat on/off-ramp to or from any U.S. or int’l bank when they sell their shares.
- Full Sovereign Exchange. Upstream is a MERJ Exchange Market. MERJ is an affiliate of the World Federation of Exchanges. As a fully regulated overseas stock exchange, Upstream is a peer to the OTC markets (i.e. Upstream is not a mini-market like an ATS or MTF). This means qualified issuers may cross-list Upstream securities in other global markets.
Commemorative digital collectible NFT
Nutriband Inc is now listed on Upstream! To commemorate this moment, we’re giving away free digital collectibles to honor this milestone.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE, COMMEMORATIVE NFT
- DOWNLOAD UPSTREAM and tap Sign Up.
- CLAIM NFT. Scan QR code and enter claim code. Or, Open Upstream, Tap Investor, NFT, NFT Claim, Enter Claim Code.
- HOLD OR TRADE NFT. Supporters will receive a push notification and find their NFT in their Upstream portfolio.
Depositing your shares into Upstream is easy! Upstream can accept the shares that you hold in your current brokerage account, shares that are held at the transfer agent in digital book entry, or your physical stock certificate. It’s also easy to move your shares out of Upstream back to US markets. Here’s how to deposit your shares, step by step.
- DOWNLOAD UPSTREAM and tap Sign Up. This will create your blockchain profile and ‘signing key’.
- FUND YOUR ACCOUNT. Instantly fund using Credit, Debit, PayPal, or USDC. Tap Investor, Fund My Account, then tap your desired funding method. You may also initiate a wire or transfer from your bank using the details provided via email after your KYC identity verification is approved. All Dollar deposits to Upstream accounts, U.S. and non-U.S., are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
- COMPLETE KYC. To complete KYC identity verification, tap the settings icon in the top right of the navigation, then tap KYC. Be sure to have a valid form of ID handy.
- PURCHASE SHARES. Navigate to Market and find the IPO, tap Buy, enter the number of shares you’d like to purchase and tap Buy. Simply navigate to the Portfolio to find your shares.
*Payments from a bank: If you haven’t already completed KYC identity verification in the app or didn’t select ‘Bank’ as the ‘Deposit From’ option on the payment details page when you completed KYC initially, please go through KYC again. On the payment details page, change the ‘Deposit From’ method by holding and scrolling “Card” until you reach “Bank.” Enter your bank details and intended deposit. Note that the intended deposit doesn’t automatically pull your funds. You will need to initiate a wire or transfer using the details provided via email after your KYC is approved.
Commemorative NFTs are available to everyone.
U.S. investors are not permitted to purchase Upstream listed securities. U.S. and Canadian citizens will only be able to trade in securities they currently own, that have been listed on Upstream, for liquidation purposes only.
This site shall not constitute an offer to sell securities or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities in any jurisdiction where such offer or solicitation is not permitted.
If funding Upstream with an ACH or wire bank payment, users must complete Upstream’s in-app KYC process to get their new, FDIC insured, Upstream U.S. bank account details via email. Users may then initiate a funds-transfer from their bank or financial institution to this new U.S. Dollar bank account. If you haven’t completed KYC yet or didn’t select ‘Bank’ as the ‘Deposit From’ option when you completed the process initially, then please go through KYC again selecting the ‘Bank’ payment method. Users may complete the simple KYC process by tapping the settings icon and the KYC option inside the Upstream app.
This communication contains “forward-looking statements.” Such statements may be preceded by the words “intends,” “may,” “will,” “plans,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “projects,” “predicts,” “estimates,” “aims,” “believes,” “hopes,” “potential,” or similar words. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, are based on certain assumptions, and are subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the Company’s control, and cannot be predicted or quantified, and, consequently, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, risks and uncertainties associated with (i) difficulties in obtaining financing on commercially reasonable terms; (ii) changes in the size and nature of our competition; (iii) loss of one or more key executives or brand ambassadors; and (iv) changes in legal or regulatory requirements in the markets in which we operate. The Company assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise its forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.